Chervò is delighted to announce the launch of the inaugural Next Competition 2016, a new event that will feature important and prestigious clubs in the north-west of Italy, some of which are also stockists of Chervò.
The stableford qualifying competitions, which feature two handicap categories (0-18,19-36) will begin on April 10 at Golf Club Margara in Fubine (Alessandria), with other events being held at:
- Montecchia Golf Club (Padova, April 16)
- Golf Club Verona (April 30)
- Golf Club Franciacorta (Brescia, May 7)
- Golf Club Torino (May 8)
- Golf Club Le Fronde (Torino, May 14))
- Asolo Golf Club (Treviso, July 16)
- Garda Golf Country Club (Brescia, July 31)
- La Pinetina Golf Club (Como, Sept 4)
- Golf Club Le Robinie (Varese, Sept 10)
- Golf Club St. Vigil Seis (Bolzano, Sept 17)
- Arzaga Golf Club (Brescia, Sept 24).
The last competition will take place on September 25 at the Golf Club Albenza Albenno of San Bartolomeo (Bergamo).
A range of Chervò clothes vouchers will be on offer to all prize winners – which are usable in the club shop where the competition takes place – and will be awarded to the players finishing first and second in the nett category and to the individual winners of the gross and junior competitions.
In addition, a special list will be drawn up of those golfers who play wearing at least one item of Chervò, with a special prize on offer to the winner of this category.
The grand final will be held at the Chervo Golf Hotel Spa & Resort on October 8, where the category winners of each qualifying event will compete for the chance to be crowned 2016 overall champion.
The images used to communicate this event on social media and our website are inspired by the new spring-summer 2016 Next Collection, a range designed to maximize the latest technologies to allow players to fulfil their potential, eliminating most of the garments’ seams.